- Level up after deep plowing (6-7 inches).
- Use disease-free seed.
- Follow 6-year crop rotations.
- Grow resistant varieties.
- Trichoderma viride @ 2 kg/acre mix it with 40-50 kg of FYM and apply at the time of sowing
- Seed treatment with Carboxin 37.%+ Thiram 37.5% @ 2 gm /kg or Trichoderma viride @ 5 gm/kg.
- Trichoderma viride @ 1 kg + Pseudomonas fluorescens @ 1 kg make the solution in 200 liters of water and apply as root drenching.
- Apply Mycorrhiza @ 4 kg/acre at 15 days after sowing.
- Spraying Thiaphanate methyl 75% WP @ 300 gm/acre at before flowering.
- Spraying Propiconazole 25% EC @ 125 ml/acre at pod formation stage.
Like and share with other farmers by clicking on the button below