- Muskmelon plants get infected early in the season and they do not produce more fruit.
- The first signs of fusarium wilt appear on older leaves. Leaves are yellowing and dry. The symptoms of this disease are most clearly seen during the heat of the day.
- Brown cracks are visible in the stem, from which the brown red-coloured exudate.
- Use the disease-free seed for sowing.
- Plough the fields deep, destroy the weeds and make proper drainage.
- For the effective control of fusarium wilt use the Propiconazole 25% EC @ 200 ml/acre or thiophanate-methyl 70 % WP @ 250-500 gm/acre.
Like and share with other farmers by clicking on button below