- Tomato needs a heavy dose of fertilizers for a good yield.
- Farmyard manure @ 8-10 tonnes/Acre may be incorporated into the soil one month before transplanting.
- DAP 50 kg/Acre, Urea 80 kg/Acre and MOP 33 kg/Acre.
- Full amount of DAP, MOP and half of Urea are to be added just before transplanting.
- Rest of the Urea is to be given as a second dose at 20-25 days after transplanting, and third dose is given at 45-60 days after transplanting.
- Zinc sulphate application (Znso4@10 kg/Acre) and Boron 4 Kg/Acre increases yield as well as improves the quality of fruit.
Like and share with other farmers by clicking on button below