- Iron (Fe) is essential for crop growth and production. Iron is a component of many enzymes associated with energy transfer, nitrogen reduction, and fixation.
- In high pH, soil iron turns into unavailable form.
- Young leaves are chlorotic in iron-deficient plants.
- Pale yellow mottling starts at the base of the leaves and spreads upward along the midrib and outward along the veins.
- Its deficiency can be corrected by spray @150-200g/acre ferrous sulfate till the chlorotic symptoms do not appear on young leaves.
Like and share with other farmers by clicking on button below.