- Due to the fungal diseases about 4 – 25% crop loss has been reported in production.
- Cauliflower is one of the important vegetable crops in India.
- Black rot, Soft rot, Alternaria leaf spot, Downy mildew, and wilt, etc. disease causes serious damage and reduces the quality of cauliflower crop.
- Management practices is more important to control of disease:-
- For Black rot & Soft rot :- Spray of Streptocycline @ 20 gm/acre and Copper Oxychloride 50% @ 300 gm/acre.
- For fungal disease :- Spray of Mancozeb 75% WP @ 400 gm/acre OR Carbendazim 50% @ 300gm/acre OR Tebuconazole 50% + Trifloxystrobin 25% WP @ 120 gm/acre can be used.
Like and share with other farmers by clicking on the button below.