Control Of Downy Mildew in Cauliflower:-
- The stem shows dark brown, depressed lesions which later develop downy growth of the fungus.
- On leaves, purplish-brown spots appear on the under surface followed by appearance of downy growth on such lesions.
- It causes damage to curd, producing curd-rot.
- Give hot water treatment to seed at 50°C for 30 min with Thiram(0.3%).
- Remove the diseased portions of the curd and apply copper oxychloride 50% WP @ 3 Gm/ litre to the cut surface.
- Spray the crop with Mancozeb 75% WP@ 400 Gm/Acre at 10-15 days intervals, first spray be given on the appearance of symptoms.
- Follow crop rotation and sanitation practices.
Like and share with other farmers by clicking on button below.