- Firstly on old leaves and then other parts.
- Formation of powder on both surfaces of leaves.
- The later formation of powdery spots on tendrils, pods, etc. White power on the plant surface. The fruits do not either set or remain very small.
- Later stage, powdery growth also covers the pod making them not suitable for marketing.
- Avoid late sowing.
- Use resistant varieties like- Arka Ajit, PSM-5, Jawahar Pea- 4 JP-83, JRS-14,
- Foliar spray of wettable sulfur 50% WP @ 3 gm/liter of water or Dinocap 48% EC 2 ml/liter of water three times at 10 days interval.
Like and share with other farmers by clicking on the button below