- For cultivation of moong, the climate should be warm and humid and the temperature of 25-35 ℃.
- Green gram is best suited to areas having an annual rainfall of 60 to 75 cm.
- The temperature at the time of sowing of moong is considered to be 25-30 ℃.
- The temperature at the time of harvesting should be 30-35 ℃.
- Green gram is considered to be hardiest among all pulse crops and can tolerate drought to a great extent.
- However, water logging and cloudy weather are harmful to the crop.
- It is grown in all the three seasons in the country.
Like and share with other farmers by clicking on button below.