- Due to larvae being mature, they cause extensive damage by eating pods from inside.
- After infection by the pod borer larvae, the pod is desiccated and dried in an early stage.
- Before sowing, make deep plowing of the field and destroy insects eggs and cocoons in the soil.
- Selection the short duration varieties of moong for sowing.
- Maintain a certain distance between moong plants.
- Spray Chlorpyrifos 20% EC 450 ml/ acre or Indoxacarb 14.5% SC@ 160-200 ml/ acre.
- Spray solution of Emamectin Benzoate 5% SG@ 100 gm/acre.
Like and share with other farmers by clicking on button below