- This is a terrible disease of coriander crop.
- In this disease, small white brown spots appear on the leaves, which later spread on the entire surface.
- Affected by this disease Plant leaves become dry and fall.
- For effective control of the disease spray hexaconazole 5% SC @ 400 ml / acre or tebuconazole 10% + sulfur 65% WG @ 500 g / acre or Pseudomonas fluorescens + Bacillus subtilis @ 0.25 + 0.25 kg / acre.
- Firstly on old leaves and then other parts.
- Formation of powder on both surfaces of leaves.
- The later formation of powdery spots on tendrils, pods, etc. White power on the plant surface. The fruits do not either set or remain very small.
- Later stage, powdery growth also covers the pod making them not suitable for marketing.
- Avoid late sowing.
- Use resistant varieties like- Arka Ajit, PSM-5, Jawahar Pea- 4 JP-83, JRS-14,
- Foliar spray of wettable sulfur 50% WP @ 3 gm/liter of water or Dinocap 48% EC 2 ml/liter of water three times at 10 days interval.
Like and share with other farmers by clicking on the button below
- White powders appear on leaves and other green areas in this disease, which later becomes brown-grey.
- In green gram crop, powdery mildew disease is a major problem, to avoid this disease, sowing of moong should be done early in the month of June.
- Manage the proper space between the plant to promote air circulation.
- Foliar spray of wettable sulphur 50% WP @ 400 gm/acre or Dinocap 48% EC 300 ml/ acre three time at 10 days interval.
Like and share with other farmers by clicking on button below
- The disease is found mainly on the older leaves and stems of plants.
- Increased humidity favours the disease and infection is enhanced during periods of heavy dew.
- The disease symptoms appear as small, round, whitish spots on leaves and sometimes on stems.
- The spots enlarge and coalesce rapidly and a white mass resembling talcum powder becomes evident on the upper surface of the older leaves or other plant parts.
- Young leaves are almost immune.
- Heavily infected leaves become yellow then become dry and brown.
- Extensive premature defoliation of the older leaves takes place.
Spray wettable sulphur 80% WP 50gm/15lit of water at fortnight interval.
Like and share with other farmers by clicking on button below.