- Sawdust is the important crop material to use in compost, mulches, growers of small fruit, nursery preparation and soil conditioner.
- Wheat straw is a suitable material for mushroom production.
- Wheat straw (Bhusa) in the manger either goes to the manure pit to make farmyard manure or it is mixed it with dung to make dung cakes.
- For drying and curing, space heating & heating chicken brooders in the Agriculture industry.
- Wheat straw is also used in animal feeding.
Like and share with other farmers by clicking on button below.
- Open burning chaff as a method of disposal is worrisome as a result of the associated air pollutants and their effects on air quality and public health.
- This also adversely affects the nutrient budget and beneficial microorganism in the soil.
- Burning creates severe air pollution on and off farms. People are affected by smoke and polluted air in farming areas and hundreds of kilometers away from farms.
- lose of essential moisture in field, Continuous burning of rice straw will lead to severe degradation of the soil in farmers’ fields.
- Straw burning releases CO2 — a greenhouse gas — that will aggravate global warming and climate change.
- Risk of fires spreading out of control.
Like and share with other farmers by clicking on button below