Azotobacter free-living nitrogen fixation aerobic bacteria.
- It stabilizes atmospheric nitrogen into soil.
- Using of this bacteria, the requirement of Nitrogen Fertilizer (Urea) decreases up to 20-25 %.
- It secretes various types of vitamins and gibberellins in the roots of plants, which increases the accumulation of seeds (germination) and good growth of roots and the capacity of absorbing micro-nutrients and water in plants.
- Seed Treatment :- Azotobacter (CFU 1 X108 ):- 4-5 ml/kg seed.
- Soil Application:- one liter of Azotobacter (CFU 1 X108 ) mixed with 40-50 kg well-decomposed FYM/Vermicompost and broadcast in soil or can broadcast 45 DAS in soil.
- Drip Irrigation:- one liter of Azotobacter (CFU 1 X108 ) mixed with 100 ltr water and apply within drip.
Like and share with other farmers by clicking on button below.