- With about 13 to 15 percent humidity, the harvesting of the crop decreases with fewer grains.
- There is a big impact on the presence of chickpeas, e.g. colour.
- Visual appearance is often important for its market value.
- The harvest should be stored only by cleaning.
- Regular monitoring of pulses in storage hygiene, wastewater cooling and storage is very important.
- Take special care of moisture in the grain during storage.
- The quantity of low moisture can be broken during the harvest and handling.
- If the environment is not favorable, the breaking of grain is increasing so decrease the quality and life of the storage of seed and germination of seed.
- Grain should be healthy so that the market will get good value in the crop market.
Like and share with other farmers by clicking on button below.