- Harvesting the fruits when they attained maximum size but still tender.
- Fruits of 6-8 cm long are preferred for export purpose.
- Harvesting is done in alternate days with a knife or by bending pedicel with a jerk.
- For harvesting, cotton cloth hand gloves should be used to protect fingers from stinging effect.
- It is Advisable to harvest in morning hours since fruit hairs are soft.
- Sprinkling water on pods during night will keep them cool and fresh for market.
Like and share with other farmers by clicking on button below