- TIME: Ideally nursery should be prepared between the 1st May to 30th May.
- The first step is to pulverize the soil with a fine tilth.
- An area of 60 sqm should be divided into 16-18 beds measuring 3meters/1.25 meters in length and width, this should be enough for 1 acre of transplanting.
- 150Kg decomposed FYM with 750gm DAP should be enough to fertilize an area of 60sqm.
- Thiophanate methyl 0.5gm/sqm should be applied to avoid fungal infestation.
- Seed rate of chili is 100gm/Acre.
Like and share with other farmers by clicking on button below.